FAQs  > Topic: Taxes
- Wash Sale Advisory Notice for 2012 Form 1099
- When will I receive my Form 1099 for the 2012 tax year?
- How do I update incoming transfer information in the Maxit Tax Calculator?
- I funded my account with an ACAT from another brokerage firm, what happens to my cost basis?
- Why does my Form 1099-B show a “Gross Proceeds Less Commissions” figure that is much greater than what I made trading this year?
- I have reviewed my Schedule D in the Maxit Tax Calculator and I believe there is an error, how can I report this?
- Why does my Form 1099-B list my “Gross Proceeds Less Commissions” as a lower figure than the “Total Sales Price Amounts” on my Schedule D?
- Does OptionsHouse provide me with a Schedule D to report my trades?
- I believe there is an error on my Form 1099-B, how can I correct this?
- Can I elect to assign a specific tax lot to a closing transaction?
- What Tax Relief Method is my cost basis being reported under?
- Will I receive a Form 1099-B for my account?
- Is my cost basis reported on my Form 1099-B?
- How do I elect average cost accounting for gain/loss reporting on mutual funds and other regulated investment companies?
- How do I read my Form 1099?
- How do I access my e-1099 form?
- Why does the dividend I received in January 2013 appear on my 2012 1099-Div?
- When is a short sale reported for tax purposes?
- What qualifies a dividend for the beneficial tax treatment of 0-15%?
- What is a wash sale?