FAQs  > Topic: LULD and Trading Pauses
LULD and Trading Pauses
- What is LULD?
- Why the change to circuit breakers?
- What is the difference between the Limit Up-Limit Down Plan and the Single Stock Circuit Breakers?
- When is the single stock trading pause functionality in effect during the trading day?
- What is the maximum allowable pause time for LULD?
- Will my open equity orders in my OptionsHouse account be cancelled once a trading pause is triggered?
- Can I submit additional equity orders in a security that is subject to a trading pause?
- Can I cancel my open equity orders during a trading pause?
- How will options orders be handled for those underlying securities subject to a trading pause?
- Who reopens the stock after pause?
- What securities will be affected?
- What are the percentage parameters that will trigger a “Limit State?” Do the percentages change throughout the trading day? And do the percentages differ based on the price of the stock
- What is the implementation schedule?
- Where can I find more information on how the LULD will affect me?